Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Not a poem just hate things



1. I hate when people that i don't know touch me.
2. i hate one tone talkers
3. when people lie to me and i already know the truth 
4. when people stop talking to you because they disagree with what you believe in
5. when someone starts saying something then says oh never mind
6. when people are so closed minded 
7. when someone judges someone else
8. i hate it when i have something a certain way and someone comes and changes it
9. when i get ignored
10. i hate when people cant just say what the think about me to my face

1 comment:

  1. You deserve better girl, but I know you stay loyal and faithful. But you dont deserve what you go through. I know "whats love if it aint worth dying for" but girl he already killed you. You aint the same. You need someone that aint gonna fight and be messing around. Play little ass games. You can say thats your baby thats love. Y'all good. You need to stand up for yourself. You are worth more then what you are being treated like. I know things aint the same and we dont talk like we do but trust me. You deserve to be treated like a queen. You say he needs a queen to protect the queen but hunny this isnt chess. This is life. Women deserve to be loved, praised. You deserve that. Way to beautiful for pointless shit.

    ReplyDelete